Welcome to Roulette77.us, your authority source on everything related to the game of roulette. If you are in the USA and want to play casino roulette game online, you are welcome to take a look at the opportunities offered by Roulette77. All games available on the website can be accessed for free, require no registration, and work well on both mobile and desktop devices.
Apart from the online roulette for fun, you can try a number of real money versions and cut your teeth on some of the best versions of the game. You can also rely on the website to find the right casino for yourself and experience suitable versions of the game.
To top our offer off, we will provide you with a variety of no download roulette games, a great selection of bonuses and promotions, and dedicated manuals that will help you find out how to beat roulette in the USA and make the most out of your next gambling session. We offer great 3D demos for you to try first hand. Let's get started.
Top free demo roulette games
Real Money vs Free Demo
Before you pick which roulette to try, you will probably want to catch yourself up to date with all available versions. The best way to do this is by opting for free roulette games, which will help you test strategies first and also reduce the financial risk you carry to practically zero. Sure, some players don't quite love the free game as it lessens the excitement.
If you would much rather jump into the real money version of the game, you can rest assured that we have picked and prepared safe and secure demos for you to give a shot before you dive into the real money play. Now, let's take a look at the advantages of both versions.
- Allows you to test the game first
- Lets players experiment freely
- Allows players to pick a strategy
- Carries none of the financial risks
- Always available to play on the go
- Lets you win real money
- Feels more rewarding when you win
- Can be played based on a strategy
- Extends various bonuses and promos
- Can be played with a live dealer
Variations of Roulette
There are different versions of the online roulette for real money, and we have covered them all. The main types are the classic iterations, and specifically European, American, and French. While the American version tends to be a lot of fun, the European and French games tend to offer slightly more advantages to gaming features.
You can try any of these games on the best American sites that we recommend. Alternatively, you can check one of our demos that will require no registration to access. We have made sure to feature each of the main versions, but before you go give them a try, let's go into some details what each game offers:
- European – European Roulette is a classic version of the game with an average 2.70% RTP. The game has a single-zero wheel that allows players to enjoy less volatile gameplay altogether. The European game is great if you are looking to try a popular strategy and give yourself an edge.
- American – American Roulette is a newly-invented game and originating in the saloons and casinos of the USA. The game features a second zero and the game is known as two-zero roulette. You will have a slightly less advantageous house edge here, but on the plus side, there is a five-number bet that is unique to this game.
- French – French Roulette is the most beneficial version of the game. It introduces the so-called La Partage and En Prison rules that offer players to boost the house edge a bit. Most players who want to turn a profit playing the game will always opt for the French version because of its favorable conditions.
Some roulette games tend to be less popular, but they are once again frequented and beloved by players. If you have ever wanted to try those, here's a quick overview of each game.
- English Roulette – This is an interesting version of the game as it allows each player to get chips in their own color. Another interesting feature is the fact that if your ball lands on zero, you are entitled to half of your bet money which will be given back to you.
- Deutsches Roulette – The German version of the game is one of the less popular ones, but still very popular. You will most commonly see Deutsches Roulette in live dealer casinos and specifically the games offered by Evolution Gaming and NetEnt.
- Multi-Wheel – This version of the game allows you to place a bet that will be replicated across a variety of roulette wheels. There are eight separate wheels you can bet on, which makes the game far more entertaining for some. The game's RTP is high and there is a Fast Play mode if you want to hurry things up a little.
- Mini – Mini Roulette is a scaled-down version of the original game. The wheel still has a single zero and only 14 numbers you can bet on. There are some even/odd number bets that allow you to be a little more inventive with your strategies. Overall, the return for the player in this version of the game is lower when comparing with the three main ones.
- Double Ball – Double Ball Roulette is another fun variation of the game. The balls spin at a different speed to avoid hitting each other and give the player the fairest outcome they can get. While two balls should give you a theoretically higher chance to succeed, it turns out the house edge is 5.33% or pretty much the same as the American version.
The rules of roulette are very easy to understand and so is the sequence of action. If you are not too sure where to start, you can just practice roulette instead. However, we are sure that you will have no trouble understanding the game. The game of roulette has several main components:
Each of these components plays an integral part in the game. You need the dealer to manage the bets, or in this case the automated software. The table is the main place where all bets are placed and the ball and wheel determine the outcome of players' bets.
Once you open a version of the game, whether this is free mobile roulette or online roulette for real money, you can start playing. For your convenience, we have listed the actions you need to follow in a bullet list:
- Choose a version of the game you like;
- Pick the size of your chips and make a bet;
- The betting stage ends and wheel spins;
- Once the wheel stops, results are announced;
- Winnings and losses are collected automatically.
Remember that if you want to play for real money, you will have to deposit USD first. Now, players are probably aware that there are different types of bets and some may look a little too difficult. Do not worry about the types of bets there are.
We have prepared a table with all the available bets that you can reference any time you want to. You can see the table right on this page.
Another important term to keep in mind is the table limit. That metric will determine your minimum and maximum bet sizes. Some players prefer to find tables with very low limits while others prefer to play for more money.
|Bet||Payout||Odds (european & french)||Odds (american)|
Systems and Strategies
There are different strategies and logics you can follow in a game of roulette. All have stood the test of time and are worthwhile to try.
- Martingale – Martingale is a simple progressive system. In it, players will simply double up after every loss. Once you recuperate your loss, you will return to a predetermined amount that you will stick with. It's a very straightforward and novice-friendly system that you will appreciate. The system is both safe and secure.
- Fibonacci – If you are looking for a slightly more exciting roulette system, we recommend to try Fibonacci. It will work on any American gambling site that offers roulette and offers a way to minimize the house's edge even more. All you need to do is to familiarize yourself with the betting frequency. Fibonacci is a legit betting system.
- D'Alembert – D'Alembert is one of the easiest and hassle-free betting systems you will find. You will simply pick a basic betting unit and stick to it. Keep your USD and use it smartly to reap the biggest benefits. D'Alembert simply asks you to gradually increase or decrease the amount you bet based on the outcome.
- James Bond – The James Bond system is an entertaining roulette system that presupposes that you are willing to carry a little more risk. You will bet on 19-36, 13-18, and on 0 as insurance. This strategy is a little more risqué overall.
How to play roulette
Yes, online roulette is legal in the United States in specific states that have passed iGaming regulations. They include New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware. However, players from other states can also play roulette online without worrying that they are breaking the law. They aren't. You can play legally from any state so long as you can find a safe, secure and legit casino to deposit your USD at.
To calculate your odds of winning in roulette, you can either do so manually or you can use Roulette77.us's dedicated calculator. You can crunch the numbers for both simple and combined bets and always be one step ahead of the casinos.
While you cannot download a roulette game from the website, you can play instantly in your browser. It's possible that we would release a downloadable version of the game in the future. To find out, stay tuned and visit us again.
Roulette winnings are taxed differently and independently in each state. Usually, small winnings do not need to be submitted to the IRS by the casino, but any winnings above $500 will be submitted. Players have a responsibility to make sure they submit their winnings truthfully to the tax office. The taxation rate on your winnings will have to be elaborated based on the state you live in.
Some players spend too much time playing and they may develop some problematic gambling behavior. To treat this and offer a palliative, organizations such as BeGambleAware.org have vowed to offer support. Other organizations that help vulnerable individuals are GamblersAnonymous and they all strive to provide players with a worry-free environment where they can share. In states where gambling is legal, the state allocates a percentage of the tax funds collected from gambling to boost responsible gambling, offer clinical help to individuals who need it, and more.