Play the Best iPhone Roulette Games
Did you know that you can use your iPhone to play roulette and try all variants of the game for free or for real money? Moreover, contrary to popular belief, you don't need to use a roulette real money iPhone app for this: This is just an option. If you wish, you can start playing hundreds of mobile roulette games in seconds using your browser without a download or install. This guide will tell you how to do this and also list your best options for paid or free roulette games on iPhones.
Top Casinos for Playing Roulette iPhone Real Money Games
Playing roulette real money iPhone games requires playing at an online casino. Free applications (or games) do not offer the option to try your chance for real: Only casino sites do that. While there are several online casinos that offer this option, it may be challenging to find the best ones among them. This is why we already picked these casinos: below, you can see a list of the top casino sites to play roulette on iPhone.
These are legal, licensed, and reliable sites that accept members from lots of countries in the world, including the USA. We picked them because they have the most advantageous bonuses, top-tier casino games, lots of payment options, and excellent customer support. You can start your roulette iPhone real money adventure at any of these websites: We guarantee that this will be a fun and profitable experience!
Find the Best Roulette Game iPhone & Play for Free
However, starting with free roulette games may be a better idea, especially if you are a beginner. Demo versions of roulette games can be played completely for free and without any limitations. They have the same rules, bet options, and payout rates. The only thing that’s not “real” is the payouts: Other than that, they are identical to their real money counterparts.
To play these demo games, you don’t need to go anywhere else: We offer them to our visitors free of charge. In fact, this page contains several free roulette games that can be played on any iPhone device. No app is needed: You just need to click the “play” button to start spinning the wheel. Play our free roulette games to have fun, make practice, or test a strategy: The choice is yours.
Picking the Best Roulette App for iPhone
As we mentioned above, you don’t need to find the best roulette app for iPhone to play on mobile: These games can be played on a browser too. However, there are lots of roulette apps on the App Store, and using an app can offer several advantages. For example, you can play even if you are not connected to the internet or try multiple variants of the game with a single app. That’s why we picked the best roulette apps on App Store: You can start playing without losing time. This is our best roulette game iPhone list and you can start your adventure with any one you like.
- Roulette Casino Style: Developed by RNF technologies, this app offers the chance to play the European and American variants of roulette. It has an authentic look and you can easily select which variant you want to play from the start page. The app lets you win additional chips by completing achievements and there is a built-in global scoreboard too.
- Roulette 3D: As the name implies, the graphic quality of this app is quite good: The wheel and the table look realistic enough. You can play alone or with other players, it supports multiplayer games. In fact, you can win more free chips when you play with friends. Roulette 3D offers the European and American variants of the game.
- Roulette Live Casino: The name may be misleading because this is not a live roulette app: It is a multiplayer game where every player is represented with an avatar. It allows you to test different strategies and with a feature called “Win Chance”, it shows how likely you are to win or lose.
- Royal Roulette: This is a fun app that uses cartoony graphics and vegas-style tables. The interface is pretty clear and displays the wheel and the table at the same time. It comes with a scoreboard so you can track & compare your success to other players. We think that it may be the best option for beginners.
- Roulette 42: This app simulates what it would be like to play in an online casino: It even offers a welcome bonus to new players. (You can keep getting bonuses every day.) The most important feature of the app is it lets you create a private table and invite your friends. You can also test your skills in the “high stake” lounges.
The safety of casino games depends on where and how you play them. If you play at the casinos we recommend, you don't have to worry about your safety: All of these sites offer a legal, licensed, and safe service. In other words, you're safe as long as you don't opt for shady sites and apps.
If you are playing using your browser, no – HTML5 apps can run on any mobile browser and iOS version. However, if you prefer using mobile apps to play roulette, you should remember that each app has a specific iOS version requirement (and it is usually iOS 11).
This depends on the game you are playing. There are no fixed table limits – each game comes with a different minimum/maximum bet range. For example, there are roulette tables where the minimum bet is as low as 0.10 cents, and there are tables where you have to wager at least 100 USD to enter the game.
Yes, you can. To do this, you can simply pick one of our recommended online casinos, become a member, make your first deposit, and start playing any roulette game you like. You don’t need to use an app (it is just an option) and you can take advantage of several casino bonuses too.
Yes, it is possible. Live dealer games are actually live streams, like the ones you see on Twitch. To view (and join) this stream, all you need is an active internet connection and a browser. Any iPhone model can do this, and, in fact, it is much easier than running a game on the device, because you don’t use any resources.