European Roulette VIP by Gaming1
European Roulette VIP is designed to provide you with a great time when you are playing the timeless game in a new and touched-up version. Players will discover an elegant design brought by the skilled hands at Gaming 1 leading to European Roulette VIP, a game designed to bring slightly more flexible betting limits across the board and help you navigate the wagers you place with ease and simplicity.
The UI is very responsive and we will dig into this in just a moment. All in all, it’s safe to say that European Roulette VIP has truly been created to appeal to the wider family of roulette fans who truly appreciate the opportunity to enjoy smooth and uninterrupted gameplay. Let’s take a look at what some of the key features and functionalities of this game are.
Features and Characteristics
European Gaming VIP is designed based on the best practices in game development and this shows. Gaming1 has vast experience building table games, and European Gaming VIP is truly one of their best to date. The game features bet ranges from 1 to 800 bet units, and it has a great return to player rate of 97.30%, which is pretty good for any roulette game.
This means that the single zero is still there and influencing the odds, but you get a pretty decent chance of getting a fair outcome in the long run. In terms of visuals and gameplay, the game makes everything simple. You can quickly run through the betting table and pick whatever selection you like.
- Bets such as streets, splits, and quarters, among others, are coded directly into your cursor so when you hover over a specific selection, the software will know exactly what bets you want to place based on your current position. This goes to show how intuitive and smart the underpinning software at European Gaming VIP is, all courtesy of Gaming1’s years of experience in building such advanced games to begin with.
- You can easily double your bets, view historic outcomes, cancel bets, or undo certain selections. The game also displays the hot and cold numbers in the top corner.
Overall, Gaming1’s take on this version of roulette is great. Although the UI can be perhaps a little better arranged, we find it to be logical and highly functional, which is points in the game’s favor.
How to play
To play European Roulette VIP, all you need to do is to find a trusted casino that will accept your wagers. Once you are registered and all setup, it’s time to start your European Roulette VIP experience. It’s quite easy, as all you need to do is launch the game and then simply place the wagers that you want to back.
The user interface is intuitive and fast, and you can bet anything between 1 and 800 units. Once you have placed your bets, you will click on the play button and enjoy the wheel spinning as you wait for the outcomes. Once those are in, you can decide whether to play again or just call it a day.
Pros and Cons
Much like other games, European Roulette VIP has its upsides and downsides. We will briefly walk you through these right now.
- Great theoretical return to player
- Excellent user interface and functionality
- Simple and easy to play and bet on
- Great overall visual features to make the process easier
- Even though it’s a VIP version, it only lets you bet up to 800 at a time
- Not too good of a game to play a strategy on